[G4] OS 9 partition

Frank Sudore fsudore at mac.com
Tue Mar 17 04:09:13 PDT 2009

Thanks to all who replied. I 'm going to try and find some install
discs. It;s funny, I have 9 discs and when you launch classic it looks
to those for a system folder. Tried dragging to the root but no go.
This machine was going to a day care that has allot of OS9 games,
Guess they will need to buy 10.
(Guess I can't dust off my Duke Nukem CD : ))