[G4] OS 9 partition

CDT cdt at globaldsl.net
Fri Mar 20 06:19:40 PDT 2009

I found the following link which may help.  According to Ohio State
University (with Apple references) "Any G3 or G4 computer sold before
January 7, 2003 will boot into Mac OS 9.2.2 or Classic OS. Some
Macintoshes sold since January 7, 2003 will also boot into Classic."

http://8help.osu.edu/1257.html

Good luck

Dan T

On Mar 17, 2009, at 7:09 AM, Frank Sudore wrote:

> Thanks to all who replied. I 'm going to try and find some install
> discs. It;s funny, I have 9 discs and when you launch classic it
> looks to those for a system folder. Tried dragging to the root but
> no go.
> This machine was going to a day care that has allot of OS9 games,
> Guess they will need to buy 10.
Snip