[G4] Dead G4 MDD 1.42 MHZ DP

Jean-Luc Brousseau brousseaujeanluc at mac.com
Fri Mar 20 13:32:47 PDT 2009

Hello,
I have a G4 MDD 1,42 MHZ DP that refuses to power up.
When I push the Start button, the led lights for half a second and
goes off.
Nothing starts.
I have asked my usual Apple service center to check if this is a power
supply or a main board problem and he told me that he has no parts to
check this. He needs at least another power supply or another main
board, but he has none.

Does anyone knows how I can check this in order to be sure what is the
defective part?

If I could at least know this, I would be able to sell the working
parts on eBay or elsewhere.

Best regards

Jean-Luc Brousseau
brousseaujeanluc at mac.com