[G4] Flash problems

Robert Pearson rrpearson at bellsouth.net
Fri May 1 22:55:51 PDT 2009

> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Andrea Studebaker <andreastu1360 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [G4] Quicksilver 933 problems update
> To: g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
>
> So, at this point I don't know what to do.  At
> least I've been able to eliminate some of the possibilities with your
> generous help, and in the process picked up TechTools Deluxe,
> Stuffit Expander and Opera.
>
> Thanks,

Andrea
Are you running flash 9 or 10? If 10, you might try downgrading to 9.
When I was using a Quicksilver that worked to smooth out flash
playback for me. I had a processor upgrade that was running at 1.4
ghz. At your slower speed, I could see where that might cause even
greater problems.

Anyway, here's the link, in case my hyperlink above doesn't work.

http://www.tuesdaynight.org/2008/10/28/downgrading-to-flash-9-for-mac-
os-x.html