[G4] Slow bus :(

Tony Sheeley t_sheeley at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:12:11 PDT 2009

Thanks,

I just wanted to know if the slow bus speed was on the ide channel or the motherboard.  I've got a couple of external drives, but didn't want to bother with them if I'm not going to get all the speed/capacity that they are capable of.  From what you have said, I should be fine.  Thanks.

Was it you or Eric W that sold me the cpu upgrade?