[G4] Free Office Suite

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:00:27 PDT 2009

Greetings Anthony ( + )!( + )

I live in San Jose, Ca. however I used to be a district manager for
Honeywell and The State of Washington was one of my clients therefore
I used to visit Seattle, Spokane and Olympia quite often. I always
enjoyed my trips to Washington, a wonderful place to live.

I use OS X 10.5.6 and have never had any problems installing or using
either OpenOffice or NeoOffice. I also use these application under OS
X 10.3.x

I can not advise you regarding OS X 10.4.x as I skipped over that
release.

Are you sure that you down-loaded the correct version for use with OS
X 10.4.x? I know that the one that I was using under 10.3.x didn't
work when I installed 10.5.x

You might also want to have a look at AbiWord (http://
www.abiword.com/) and see it that one will work in your platform.

Cheers