[G4] Colors

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:04:52 PDT 2009

Greetings ( + )!( + )

To correct your color problems you might want to delete the file that
controls your display.
You will find it on the HD1 at

HD1/Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Displays/yourdisplaysname-xxxxxx/icc

Move that file to trash, then reboot and open System Preferences and
click on Displays
Then select the display Resolutions that you wish to use.
Next click on the Color button and select the Calibrate button and
follow the directions for calibrating your monitor.

Of course you know that you have to boot from the HD1 drive to
calibrate the monitor for the operating system that is contained on
that drive.

Harry
San Jose, CA
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø