[G4] drive trouble

RELNGSON at aol.com RELNGSON at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 16:42:18 PDT 2009

> ...Greetings ( + )!( + )
>
> ......It sounds like you are kind of new to the Apple Macintosh platform,
> so
> lets start with:

Not exactly. At 14 years now and counting but who's counting. BTW this is
the kind of thing PC users probably deal with as normal.

> .....1) Do a COLD START, which means turn the platform off and wait at
> least 30 seconds before starting again. When you hear the start-up
> bong hold down the following keys, ALL OF THEM TOGETHER - CMD, OPTION,
> P & R - this will cause the PRAM to reset. Be sure to keep holding
> these keys until you hear the start-up bong at least 3 times.

I forgot to mention mutliple pram resets in my previous. And I believe I
also diid the firmware reset some time back butI   have I haven't heard of
Applejack so I will go through all of the procedures you detailed.

RE/Seattle