[G4] What is possible to do with a G4 800Mhz osx10.3.9. and yet keep Logic pro 6.4.1 and Pro Tools 6.2.2./digi001?

stefan möller stefan.moller at telgecity.com
Thu Sep 17 18:28:01 PDT 2009

well well..

Ladies & gentlemen..

I do live in sweden and don´t know much about either european or us
railroad gauges at all.

What I do try to express is the frustration in being forced into a
spinning wheel of continues upgrading all the time.  The other day i
couldn´t do a order payment to a foreign country within EU because my
bank have decided to not support my web browser....tiresome...

Of course the reason for this spells money, development etc

sometimes for better sometimes for worse ..ok  I know that but yet it´s
so */=***%& tiresom...I just wish for some workpeace.

If you buy a car at this date and then next month find out you can´t
drive it because all the gas stations in the world doesn´t sell
the type of gasoline needed for your car anymore.

So you upgrade the engine, make some adjustments and you´re on the road
again... happily  driving your car..until one week later when you can´t
refuel because the gas lid doesn´t go along with the
gaspumps....because all the gas stations in the world has decided to
implement a new standard on gaspumps.... tiresome...and it doesn´t end
there. It goes on and on and...and you end up exhausted and so does
your wallet.

I am just a user of my computer... not a computer technichan.

To me a computer is just a tool....I don´t want to stick my head under
the´´hood´´ every time I wan´t go for a ride...

/stefan