[G4] What is possible to do with a G4 800Mhz osx10.3.9. and yet keep Logic pro 6.4.1 and Pro Tools 6.2.2./digi001?

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:49:25 PDT 2009

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Stefan it's called FORCED OBSOLESCENCE.

My Grandfather always said "Don't be the first to by something new"
and "Don't be the last to throwaway something old"

I think that my Grandfather is turning over in his grave, because they
are making us to "Be the first to buy something new" and the "First to
throw away things that are old"

Cheers

Harry
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø

On Sep 17, 2009, at 6:28 PM, stefan möller wrote:

> So you upgrade the engine, make some adjustments and you´re on the
> road again... happily  driving your car..until one week later when
> you can´t refuel because the gas lid doesn´t go along with the
> gaspumps....because all the gas stations in the world has decided to
> implement a new standard on gaspumps.... tiresome...and it doesn´t
> end there. It goes on and on and...and you end up exhausted and so
> does your wallet.

-- -- NOT sent from an iphone, blackberry, Nokia, or any handheld.