[G4] snow leopard

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:54:42 PDT 2009

Keith, Eric, Richard would you three please take this conversation off-
line.
Otherwise I'll have to build an eMail rule to send them to the trash.

Please don't take offense, it's just that you are not offering
anything of interest.

I have Snow Leopard, got it the first day that it was available, and
there's not much you can do or say that will change what they are
going to do over in Cupertino.

Best regards,

Harry
San Jose, Ca