[G4] looking for OS 9.2.2 (late 2002)

Dave Dent nhrabass at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:53:22 PDT 2010

Sorry yes forgot to mention this  it is firewire 400
So I need a gray install disk that was shipped with firewire 400 MDD's
Thanks, that's starting to narrow the search
*
"The retail edition of OS 9 will NOT  run on MDD's.*"
Does this mean that this link is useless to me?
http://hardcoremac.stores.yahoo.net/

Thank for the HELP!!!