[G4] looking for OS 9.2.2 (late 2002)

WARREN TAYLOR twobzz at myfairpoint.net
Fri Apr 9 19:15:32 PDT 2010

it is because you are using and old restore disk on a on 10.5 you need
the dick that was released with that os, what you should do is  find
the os 9 install for os 10.5 install it came with the imac g5's it
will not run all os9 programs, or partition your hard drive into two
parts and run your restore disk on the second partition a little
tricky but for a newb it may or may not work, but I am running
leopard, panther, os9.2.2, and virtual pc on my 667 mgz