[G4] Spammo_MEDIUM: Re: looking for OS 9.2.2 (late 2002)

Bruce Ryan Nakamura galilao at lava.net
Fri Apr 9 01:31:33 PDT 2010

Hello,

That is my understanding also, 10.5 does not support OS 9.

It is not possible to run the retail edition of OS 9 on a Firewire
400 or 800 MDD, even on a separate drive.

My  gray MDD discs install both 10.3.2 and 9.2.2 on it. So far as I
know, it is not possible to set up a dual boot MDD without these gray
discs that shipped with the MDD from the factory.

Bruce