[G4] External SATA drive for Quicksilver

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:26:11 PST 2010

Greetings Fred ( + )!( + )

The configuration that you have outlined should work, however be aware
that you will not be able to boot from the drive connected to the USB
port.

If you can find one I would recommend a 'Firewire" external enclosure
as it will be a bootable device.
I have a 320Gb drive connected through a Firewire enclosure which is a
bootable drive.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca