[G4] External SATA drive for Quicksilver

Fred Thiel fthiel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 14:10:12 PST 2010

Thanks, Harry. I'm just going to use it for shared storage on my home
network. It doesn't need to be bootable. Non-firewire drives are less
expensive and more readably available. The two internal drives I have
on the G4 are bootable as well as the one external back up drive I have.

Thanks again
Fred