[G4] If you need to restart.

Wilson John wilsonjohn at mac.com
Tue Jul 13 10:23:53 PDT 2010

Hold down the control key and press the disc eject key and a dialogue box with the choices of 'restart', 'sleep', 'cancel' and 'shutdown' will pop up, whether you have a monitor attached or not. If you press the first letter of each choice, it will activate that action; i.e., pressing the 'r' key will restart the machine, except for 'shutdown' which requires pressing the 'return' key, because the 's' key alone will put the machine to sleep. For your situation, after pressing 'r' will restart the computer. G'luck.