[G4] OS 10.4.8 and OS 9.2.2 on G4 Mirror 1GHZ

John Turner thebear1 at rcn.com
Tue Jun 29 19:39:42 PDT 2010

Does 10.4.8 support the Classic mode using OS 9.2.2? Do I install it on
the same drive or can I put it on a seperate drive? I am a virgin with
OS 10. I have the 10.4.8 disk and I have bought software for my writting
and painting that require 10.4.8. My Photoshop is 7.0.1 and it requires
OS 9.2.2 as do several of my other important programs. I would update
them all to work on 10.4.8 but I am a disabled Vet with only my
disability check to live on. If I could get the new Photoshop that would
run on 10.4.8 I would. Anyhow, I will set up my new machine tomorrow.
Any help that I can get would be appreciated.

John-Gregory
thebear1 at rn.ccom