[G4] Hard drive for MDD

Jay E. Krauss, Jr. jekrauss at charter.net
Thu Mar 4 00:55:21 PST 2010

	The cable sockets differ considerably; if you install a
PCI-SATA card with an internal cable connector, you can use an
internal SATA drive. Some older SATA drives had dual electrical
input, so allowed use of the MDDs four pin internal power cable, but
many of the newer ones only have a power strip attachment. I have not
investigated whether there is a four pin to power strip adapter.
Jay