[G4] Hard drive for MDD

John Smutko smutt235 at mac.com
Thu Mar 4 08:29:05 PST 2010

The necessary adapters exist:

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Micro%20Accessories/SATAPA/

I discovered this the hard way when I bought my PCI-SATA card and SATA drives and realized that the power connections are completely different.  AFTER I had already removed the old ATA drive…

John Smutko
smutt235 at mac.com

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the fine job the folks at the NSA are doing