[G4] 1.25 MDD Power Suppy Replacement - Resolved

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:10:20 PDT 2010

Greetings Jonny

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I worked in the
electronic industry for a very long time.
I was Field Service Manager and Technical Support manage for the first
PCM Digital Telephone Switch which was installed at Ridge Crest, Ca.
One of the periodic maintenance procedures was "Clean The Air Filters"
I've used my MAC G4 since 1999 and haven't had any Power Supply
problems.
I have always had those "Air Cans" and I open the box up every 6
months and
blow out the accumulated dust and webs that are in the Power Supply
and every where
else that they gather.

So Jonny if you want everything to last a long time get yourself some
of the compressed
air and keep the insides free of junk.

Cheers

Harry