[G4] 1.25 MDD Hard Drive Replacement?

jonny g4 at salemoregon.com
Mon Mar 22 10:17:05 PDT 2010

Thanks, Ron.  Are you suggesting no internal hard drives, only
external via FW 800?  Is there a downside to this?  That is, do I
want to have one internal HD or can I do this without any internal
hard drives in the MDD?

I like the idea of limiting the load on the power supply by using
drives externally with their own power supplies.  Anything that will
help me avoid this problem again is most welcome.

Thanks.

jonny