[G4] 400mghz Power Mac G4 1.75GB Ram

Mike Linnett mike.doghouse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:38:21 PDT 2010

I think it's probably down to the CPU speed unfortunately! Is it a single or dual processor model?
One work around might be to install clicktoflash (google it!), this will automatically block all flash content, but on YouTube you can right-click the big "flash" box that comes up instead of the video, and select the "download h264" option. Then watch the video in something like VLC?

Good luck, and welcome to the dark side!
Mike