[G4] 400mghz Power Mac G4 1.75GB Ram

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:09:51 PDT 2010

Greetings Jeff,

If you start using "FireFox" you can get a plug-in that will allow you
to down-load YouTube Adobe Flash files.

Some of the YouTube files won't down-load but I think it is those that
were created with the latest version of Flash. Adobe keeps trying
(like most software manufactures to prevent the internet user for
doing what they don't want you to do) to make it so you can't down-
load so that you will have to visit an internet page to see video.

Just install "FireFox" then search for a plug-in to down-load YouTube
files.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca