[G4] Stuck Zip Disk???

Robert Kinley Johnson avalon at lords.com
Sun Feb 13 08:38:09 PST 2011

Saw this question on the G4 Digest so I'm late in responding.  If you
have another Mac and a Firewire cable you can try rebooting your G4 in
Target Disk Mode.  If it actually connected at all to the system the
odds are fair that it will show up as a hard drive on the master
computer and you can try ejecting it from there.  On the other hand it's
been a while since I used Target Disk Mode and there is a nagging
feeling in me that says it only allows access the main drive....