[G4] Geforce 6200 agp PowerMac g4 (MDD)

Justin Porterfield justin.porterfield at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:36:53 PDT 2011

My MDD definitely didn't like mixing PC2700 and PC3200 modules. It would
boot fine but after 10-15 minutes I'd get a beachball and was unable to even
click on anything for a few minutes then the machine would totally lock up.
Since I've put all PC2700 memory in it runs like a champ, I don't think it's
ever had a kernel panic or lock up since then. You're mileage may vary of
course so it's worth a try but if the machine acts strangely at all you can
probably blame the PC3200.