[G4] G4 Digest, Vol 81, Issue 1

Justin Porterfield justin.porterfield at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:30:12 PDT 2011

I don't know about the 6200, but I put an ATI 9800 Pro in my MDD and it
works a treat. I believe the 9800 Pro is faster than the 6200. It was about
$20 on eBay and I flashed it with a Mac ROM. I also had to tape over two of
the AGP pins, but I used the guide on Mac Elite and it's worked great ever
since.

Here's a comparison of the cards:
http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards.php?card1=192&card2=31