[G4] G4 flat screen iMac questions

Murray E. Milligan railfan at telus.net
Tue Jun 7 17:05:19 PDT 2011

I inherited a couple of these units from a business which can no longer use the slower horsepower of these machines.

I hope to spruce these up with Airport, a neq keyboard and OS X 10.4.

Then I want to give the computers to a couple of people who can't afford a computer who only want email access and limited web surfin'

what I need is a heads up for a couple of Airport cards and the RAM chip to bring it up to the max 1MB.

Any idea where I can get a couple of new or used Airport cards?

Thanks for your time.

Murray

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read"