[G4] Best graphics card for a G4 MDD

Mikey mikey1 at rcn.com
Fri Nov 11 17:12:17 PST 2011

Jon, I have the exact same MDD G4 machine, dual 1 GHz.  Same 32mb graphics card.

I have never upgraded it b/c without the Intel processor, is it even worth it?  I'm really curious as to what card you end up with, and how much of a performance boost you see. At this point, isnt it just better to go to any of the Mac Minis?