[G4] upgrade to Leopard

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 09:05:57 PST 2012

In a message dated 2/23/12 10:38:02 AM, thekirkline1941 at verizon.net writes:

> Safari and Mozilla Firefox, cannot be updated and I get a lot of messages
> saying I am using a browser that is not supported. Question: (two fold)
> how difficult would it be to upgrade my machine to Leopard and, will it make
> that much difference in terms of compatibility? Thanks.

Have U tried using one of the other browsers for Tiger, like Opera or
Camino?

I used to have issues using Facebook w/ Safari until I used a (now defunct)
browser called Flock, which worked pretty good b4 they shuttered their
operations...

Point being, there are alot of other browsers out there...

Craig W.
The Texas’Dawg,

COC Enterprises
PC/Mac Computer Repair, Network Solutions,
Drive Recoveries & Virus Elimination
Specializing in Legal IT Needs

(678) 773-4062 GA
(713) 294-3504 TX