[G4] Old mini or other machine for cheap/free?

Amir 'CG' Caspi cepheid at ssl.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:46:33 PST 2012

Hi Harry,

 	Yes, one of the very first things I tried was resetting PRAM and
NVRAM, including pressing the CUDA button.  It's possible that such a
reset might be the cause of the failure to boot, per John's previous
email... I'll try to reinstall the firmware upgrade (if I can find it) and
see if that fixes things.

Thanks.
 						--- Amir