[G4] Old mini or other machine for cheap/free?

Harry A. Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Feb 23 13:56:06 PST 2012

Amir,

Another thought, try removing all but one of your memory modules. If
that doesn't help try removing that memory module and install another
module in another slot.

As it could be a memory module or the slot that a good memory module
is installed.
Another question that you may have already answered is "When you do a
reboot" do you get the "quick and dirty memory test" chime. It's the
chime that you should hear at boot time.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca