[G4] Old mini or other machine for cheap/free?

Harry A. Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Feb 23 14:13:31 PST 2012

Amir,

Do you have another cable that connects between the 1st, the lower
disk drive and the 133Mhz data buss.
If one one or more leads have gone bad you will not be able to load
from your installed HD drives.
However the above doesn't explain why you can not boot from a DVD/CD
because the DVD/CD drive uses the 66Mhz buss. Except that perhaps a
couple of leads are shorted in the cable and is preventing any loading.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca