[G4] Camino crashes

Mikey mikey1 at rcn.com
Sun Feb 26 20:41:04 PST 2012

John,

I dont know if this is the answer but...I had problems with video programs
crashing on my G4 running OSX 10.5.3
The problem turned out to be that the program was designed to run on the
intell chip set, not the G4 chip set.

You might want to ask the Camino tech support that and see what they say.

Mike