[G4] Camino crashes

H F pantry at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:01:56 PST 2012

> From: mikey1 at rcn.com
> To: g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
> Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 23:41:04 -0500
> Subject: Re: [G4] Camino crashes
>
> John,
>
> I dont know if this is the answer but...I had problems with video programs
> crashing on my G4 running OSX 10.5.3
> The problem turned out to be that the program was designed to run on the
> intell chip set, not the G4 chip set.
>
> You might want to ask the Camino tech support that and see what they say.

If it was designed for the intel chip set, would it even open on a G4? The OP needs to define his problem better: does the G4 crash when opening Camino or after it's up and running? I had a similar problem on my Powerbook G4 using Firefox of all things and using Safari stopped that, so the obvious question is, do you actually require Camino?