[G4] Leopard OS10.5.8 on a Quicksilver

antique280 at comcast.net antique280 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 05:43:15 PST 2012

Actually, you shouldn't need the retail package, per se. The Leopard Developers dmg is available in many places online for developer work. If you make an install disk from it, it will update to 10.5.8 online - for now. Not sure how long it will be before the update servers go away, just like they did for 10.3.x and 10.4.x