[G4] Re 10.5.8 and MS Word 2004

Bruce Ryan Nakamura galilao777 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:46:15 PST 2012

Hello John and Keith

Word sometimes quits without warning and can no longer print
envelopes.  After I type in the addresses and press on the OK button,
I am supposed to see on the screen an example of what will be printed
on the envelope.  However all of the address information is lost and I
see a blank envelope on the screen.  I updated Word to 11.6.1 and the
envelope problem was not corrected.  I ran out of time to go from
11.6.1 to 11.6.6.  It sure was tedious to go from 11.5.0 to 11.6.1, in
0.1 steps at a time. But I will try again later to update as far as a
PPC Mac can go.

Thanks,

Scot/Bruce