[G4] Duplicating the Apple Mail folder

Harry A. Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:51:57 PDT 2012

Scot,

Start up from the drive that you want to copy the eMail TO the open
email.
Once you've done that "Open Mail"
You'll need to create the email account's just like those on your
drive that has the eMail.

When you've done that and mail is open select from the drop-down menu
"File" and select "Import Mailboxes..."

 From the menu that appears select the drive that you want to get the
"mail" from.

Cheers