[G4] Creating PDF in PageMaker

John Cappello jcapp1 at cox.net
Sun Jul 29 17:02:28 PDT 2012

I am using OS 9.2 but I do not have a Acrobat PDF Writer, I do have a
chooser and other than my regular printer I have  Adobe PS Printer
What happens is I am trying to take a 11 x 17 doc  in PageMaker 7 and
convert it to a PDF doc.  I have perviously done this with the same
doc and no problems.  I can convert other docs, in PM and not have a
single problem and this is where the problem exists.  Don't know what
else I can do.  I need to convert so that I can email to the printing
co. that does my printing.  Any other suggestions?