[G4] G4 based audio studio in crisis in Rio de Janeiro

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sun May 13 13:52:44 PDT 2012

Al,

The chime at start-up indicates that a quick and dirty Memory test has
passed.
So what you want to do is pull all except one (1) of your memory
modules out of the mother board and retry the startup.
If you get the chime and a startup, shutdown and put one of the other
memory modules back into the MB.
If you don't get the chime, remove the memory module and insert one of
your remaining memory modutes and try again.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca