[G4] Analog music to digital format

Fabian Fang ftfang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 03:05:15 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:41 AM, Fabio Paciucci
<fabiopaciucci at hotmail.com>wrote:

I want to transfer a bunch of old cassettes tapes into digital format - in
> the past few years I used my G4 almost excusively as a music storage
> drive/music player with old Leopard version of iTunes -I have a wide
> experience working with video, but not with audio... has anyone have
> experience with that?  Any suggestions?

Take a look at this review:
<http://cassette-to-mp3-review.toptenreviews.com/>

> My main PC is a G5 2.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, that I could use for the
> transfer,

There is no such "PC," G5 and Intel Core 2 Duo processors are mutually
exclusive.  It is either one or the other.

Fabian