[G5] Re: Is this list still functional? (RAM)

Steven Wood sdw7 at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 23:54:58 PST 2004

< I gather the G5 PowerMac's like I have don't like marginal RAM.>

I have heard the same concern on other lists, so it pays to use a
vendor with a very good return policy. I have had personal outstanding
experience with Data Memory Systems (http://www.datamem.com/) and I
wouldn't hesitate to buy from them--plus they are usually among the
lowest price dealers. If their memory doesn't work, they make it
right--when you call, a knowledgeable PERSON answers! And their FAQs
are a great source of general and specific data on memory.

Oh, I should have also mentioned another shopping/price comparison
site, one where you can see brand name prices as well as generic:
http://dealram.com/

Steve in Raleigh