[G5] wireless mouse

Joel Gerdeen njd at tcq.net
Sat Oct 23 14:56:06 PDT 2004

I have used a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse with my G5 for over
a year and am very happy with them.
Reference
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/
EN,CRID=1,CONTENTID=5061
While I have not kept track, batteries in the mouse seem to last for
several months and in the keyboard for maybe 6 months.  Programmable
buttons also work very well.
Joel