[G5] wireless m ouse

Steve Savery steve_s at mac.com
Sun Oct 24 11:22:33 PDT 2004

I have the Apple BT Mouse. It's been running for months on the first
set of batteries. Response isn't as good as a wired mouse. Not having
extra buttons or a scroll wheel is a pain, but I had to have Apple(!).
The one thing I notice most is the lag that happens if you don't use it
for a while (energy saving 'feature' no doubt). I wouldn't buy another
one, but won't be selling it on either.

Steve