[G5] update

Kevin Stevens groups at pursued-with.net
Fri Sep 24 13:04:59 PDT 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Jerry Bunn wrote:

> Just got my new dual 2.5 G5 yesterday.  Out of curiousity I ran software
> update and was very surprised to find 10 things that needed to be
> updated.  This is the newest machine Apple is putting out and its 10
> updates behind?

So which would you prefer:

- Apple not make any updates since the release of Panther a year ago?

- Apple not ship any new hardware until Tiger is released?

- Apple ship machines with software builds different than what is on the
recovery media?

- Apple ship machines with multiple versions of software builds and
recovery media?

KeS