[G5] update

Jerry Bunn jbunn at woh.rr.com
Fri Sep 24 13:35:38 PDT 2004

I guess I simply expected a brand new,  just built G5 to be loaded with
the latest software on the market.  Maybe I expected too much.
My 1-year-old iMac at school is more up-to-date than this brand new one.
10.3.5 came out on August 9th, iPod updater came out on August 6th,
iPhoto came out on August 5th.  I didn't order this until August 18th.

Oh well, no biggie, just wondered.  Chill Kevin.

Jerry