[G5] update

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 24 18:44:39 PDT 2004

Hello

I understand you, Apple could had run software update before to send
you your new G5

Apple if you are reading the list please do so, it does not cost much
and it will be so much more professional

Apple could also make a utility to create a "system backup" on a CD so,
in case of problem after you have re-install you do not have to
download all the updates.

On Sep 24, 2004, at 10:35 PM, Jerry Bunn wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Jerry Bunn wrote:
>>
>>> Just got my new dual 2.5 G5 yesterday.  Out of curiousity I ran
>>> software
>>> update and was very surprised to find 10 things that needed to be
>>> updated.  This is the newest machine Apple is putting out and its 10
>>> updates behind?

Best regards

Cyril

My Mails are filtered by the SPAM engine of Wanadoo.
SPAMMERS you can remove all the  @Wanadoo addresses for you SPAM
Join the independent Quantum Leap Symphony orchestra forum (QLSO) for
Mac  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qlso