[G5] Mail password prob

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 3 19:04:04 PDT 2005

Every time your ISP server does not accept the password communication
from your computer (or router) Mail will shift that account offline and
ask for the password.  Mail assumes that the stored password is
incorrect, when it is in fact your crappy ISP dieing at the other end.

Just put your account back online and tell it to Get Mail. (Unless of
course your password is truly wrong)

Good luck

jj

On 3-Apr-05, at 7:23 PM, g5-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com