[G5] VGA adapter and Viewsonic E70

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:42:26 PDT 2005

I just got my ViewSonic E70-3 back from my Mac dealer yesterday. Now
it runs with the adapter. The colors aren't as crisp as I remember
them under Lin/Win, but it works fine otherwise. Not sure what he did
to get it to work. He isn't all that informative and his staff only
speak Bahasa Indonesia.

Cheers,

Brian