[G5] newbie question

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Apr 13 02:25:49 PDT 2005

WAIT! New more powerful G5s being announced Sunday April 17 at Apple's
NAB press conference. Forget about the dual 1.8 until after this
announcement. The entire operating system takes advantage of
multiprocessors. There are no "cons" of multiprocessors with OS X. Also
you want to wait until May when Tiger will be installed on the all new
Macs b4 you get one.